and adapting crop production to the consequences of climate change
The consortium is currently structured as follows:
- EQC GmbH Bernhard Staller (coordinator and member PIWI DE)
- Bavarian State Institute for Viticulture and Horticulture (Member PIWI DE)
- dr Hornecker software development
- Kurt-Schwabe Institute for measurement and sensor technology registered association
- PIWI Germany eV (associated partner)
- Monitoring of the application and project implementation: Innovation agency PromoTool - Mr. Rüsch
You are in demand in the winemaker section!
Two to three winegrowers are wanted as project partners.
The aim should be to provide the winegrower with information in order to optimize cultivation. A question will be, for example:
Which automatically generated recommendations would be most important in terms of nutrient and water supply and/or crop protection?
contact: dr Thomas Rüsch from PromoTool Technology & Innovation Agency firstname.lastname@example.org